Supplicate for the last ten days of Ramadan and prayers for the Night of Power, the article site mqaall.com offers you this topic.
As Muslims take advantage of these blessed days in the blessed month of Ramadan in order to obtain the divine blossoms for the forgiveness of sins and the reaping of good deeds, especially in the last ten days of this month.
Preferred last ten days in Ramadan
- It was reported that the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, used to stay at night in the last ten days of Ramadan.
- And Mrs. Aisha, may God be pleased with her, stated that the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, was awakening his family.
- In this, an explanation of the importance of night prayers, as we must follow the example of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace.
- In the last ten days of Ramadan, the fire abounds, and the mercies of God descend upon His servants.
- Therefore, it is better to seek forgiveness during this multiplication of asking for forgiveness and praying upon the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace.
- The Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, used to retire in the mosque during these days, which confirms its importance.
- Reading the Qur’an is one of the most important acts of worship in the last ten days and the holy month in general.
From here you can learn about: Pray for the last ten days of Ramadan, and the preference for these supplications
Preferred Laylat alQadr
- One of the virtues of the Night of Power is that the Noble Qur’an was revealed in it, where God Almighty said, “We sent it down on the Night of Power”
- God blesses the earth on this night as the angels descend on earth, so that the spirit of peace may prevail.
- The Night of Power is considered the Night of Forgiveness, as God forgives the sins of worshipers on this night.
- It is the night of goodness in which there are many good deeds and the reward and reward multiplied in it.
- The Night of Power is better than a thousand months because of the divine notes it contains for the forgiveness of sins.
- Muslims stay the night on this night to seek God’s forgiveness because it is worth a thousand months of worship.
- Muslims are keen to revive this night through various acts of worship such as fasting and the Qur’an.
- Therefore, it is necessary to know the supplications of the last ten days of Ramadan and the supplications for the Night of Power.
Supplication for the last ten days of Ramadan and prayers for the Night of Power
- O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, and the son of your nation. You make the Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my chest, my sorrow cleared, and my worries are gone.
- O Allah, the Knower of the Unseen and the Testimony, He set forth the heavens and the earth, the Lord and Kingdom of everything, I bear witness that there is no God but You, I seek refuge in You from the evil of my soul and the evil of Satan and his polytheism.
- To God, I ask you of all good, the sooner and the postponed, what I learned of and what I did not know, and I seek refuge in you from all evil, what is sooner and foreseeable than what I learned of it and what I did not know.
- Allah be pleased with them, and I welcome them, and I will send them to you.
- O God, I ask you of Paradise and what is close to it in word or deed, and I seek refuge in You from Hellfire and what is close to it in word or deed.
- And I ask you to make every case good for me.
Prayers during Ramadan
- O God, swear to us from your fear of what prevents us from your disobedience, and from your obedience what your paradise tells us, and from certainty what makes us less the calamities of this world.
- Take care with our hearing, our eyes, and our strength that which revives us, and make him the heir of us, and make our revenge on those who wronged us, and support us against those who are against us.
- Do not make our misfortune in our religion, and do not make the world our greatest concern, nor the amount of our knowledge, and do not let those who have no mercy come to us.
- اللَّهمَّ ِنِي أأذذ بَِ مِنَ الهَمِّ والحَزَنِ, وَعْجْزِ والكَسَل وال, والبخْلِ, والْبِِنََََََََِ, ََلَعِ الدِيْنِ, َِلَبِ الرِّجالِ.
- Oh God, I ask you for pardon and wellness in this world and in the hereafter, O God, I ask you for pardon and wellness, in my religion, my world, my family and my money.
- Oh God, hide my nakedness, and secure my horror, and protect me from between my hands, behind me, on my right, on my left, and above me, and I seek refuge in You from assassinating those underneath me.
- Oh God, make me a light in my heart, and in my tongue a light, and in my hearing a light, and in my sight a light, and from above me a light.
- There is light underneath me, on my right is a light, and on my left is a light, and between my hands is a light, and behind me is a light, and make in myself a light, and magnify a light to me.
- اللَّهمَّ فإنِّي أَ .ذ. ب بكَ م .ن فْتْنَةِ النَّارِ وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ, وَفِتْنَةِ القَبْرِ وَعَذَابِ القَبْرِ, وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ الغِنَى.
- Likewise, from the evil of the trial of poverty, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of the trial of the antichrist, O God, wash away my sins with the water of ice and hail.
- Purify my heart from sins, just as you refine the white garment from the filth, and the distance between me and my sins, as you pushed away from the east.
- اللَّهَّمَّ فِنِّي ذذذِ بَِ مِنَ الكَسَلِ, وَالْهَرَمِ, وَالَمَأْثَمِ, وَالْمَغْرَمِ.
Quranic verses about the Night of Power and the last ten days
- Truly, no glorious * vma perceptual Since Ma Since glorious * Since Qader Khair de A city * almlaykh valrvh degradation therein rbhm stick to de dictator tomorrow * Peace notified until dawn.
- Who guidance of Ramadan city huhusay Mark hdy llnas vbynat de alhdy valfrqan.
- We put it down on a blessed night, while we were alarmed. * In it, every wise matter separates.
- And dawn and ten nights.
Whoever performs the Night of Power with faith and expectation
When does the last ten days of Ramadan begin?
Prayers before breakfast in Ramadan written
Read also to learn about: Prayers for the last ten days of Ramadan and Laylat alQadr
Prophetic hadiths for the last ten days
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, on the authority of the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, who said: “I saw the Night of Destiny, then some of my family woke me up, and I forgot about it. So seek it in the last ten days. ”
- On the authority of Abdullah bin Amr, may God be pleased with them, that the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, used to observe i’tikaaf during the last ten days of Ramadan:
Nafeh said, and Abdullah, may God be pleased with him, showed me the place where the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, used to perform the i’tikaaf from the mosque.
- Abu Sa`id alKhudri, may God be pleased with him, narrated that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, used to perform I’tikaaf in the middle ten of Ramadan.
- So he committed i’tikaaf for a year, even if it was the night of twentyone, which is the night on which one morning comes out of his i’tikaaf. He said: “Who
- I pray with me, let him perform i’tikaaf for the last ten days, for I saw this night, and then I forgot it.
- And you saw me prostrate in water and mud from its morning, so you pray for it in the last ten days, so you touch it in every tendon.
- Then the sky rained that night, and the mosque was on Arish, and the mosque stopped, and I saw
- My eyes are the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, on his face the traces of water and mud from the morning of the twentyfirst.
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: Whoever performs the Night of Power in faith and in anticipation of reward, God will forgive his previous sins.
- It was narrated on the authority of Anas bin Malik, may God be pleased with him, that he said: Ramadan entered, so the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said:
- This month has come to you, and it has a night that is better than a thousand months than it is forbidden
- The goodness is all deprived, and its goodness is not deprived except deprived.
- On the authority of the Mother of the Believers, Aisha, may God be pleased with her, who said: The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace
- He used to want people to perform the qiyaam of Ramadan without commanding them to resolve a matter in which he said
- Whoever performs Ramadan in faith and seeking reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.
Hadiths of the Prophet about the Night of Power
- And on the authority of Nafeh, on the authority of Ibn Omar, may God be pleased with him: that men are among the companions of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him
- See the Night of Power in a dream in the last seven days, so the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said, I see
- Your vision has colluded in the last seven, so whoever investigates it, let him search for it in the last seven.
- On the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with them both: that the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – said: They sought her for the ten days
- The last days of Ramadan, Laylat alQadr in the ninth, remain in the seventh, remain in the fifth.
- On the authority of Ubadah bin AlSamit, may God be pleased with him, he said: The Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, went out to tell us
- On Laylat alQadr, two Muslim men came together and said: I went out to tell you about Laylat alQadr
- So, soandso, and soandso, raised and hoping that it will be good for you, so seek her at the ninth, seventh, and fifth.
- On the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with him, that the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said on Laylat alQadr: Laylat alQadr
- Good night, neither hot nor cold, the morning sun turns weak and red.
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that the Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – said: On the Night of Power: It is the seventh night
- Or twentyninth The angels that night on earth were more than the number of pebbles.
- On the authority of Aisha, may God be pleased with her, who said: O Prophet of God, did you see that if the Night of Power came, what would I say? He said: You say: O God, you are forgiven
- Love to pardon so pardon me
Prayers suitable for the last ten days of Ramadan
- O God, have mercy on you, I hope that you do not entrust me to myself with a blink of an eye, and fix all my affairs for me. There is no God but you, and some of them are more than their companions.
- Oh God, the owner of the king, you will come to the king whoever you want, and you take away the king from whom you want, and you will be proud of whom you want, and humiliate whom you want.
- Likewise, in your hand is goodness. You are almighty over everything, the merciful and compassionate of this world and the hereafter, and you give them whomever you want.
- Also, prevent them from whom you want, have mercy on me, by which you enrich me for the mercy of those who are beside you.
- اللَّهمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأرْضِ وَرَبَّ العَرْشِ العَظِيمِ, رَّبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كِّلِّ thing, فَالِقَ الحَبِّ وَنَّوَى.
- In addition to the house of the Torah, the Gospel, and the differences, I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything that you forbid.
- Also, O God, you are the first, so there is nothing before you, and you are the last, so there is nothing after you, and you are outwardly and there is nothing above you.
- Just as you are the inner, there is nothing without you, spend our debt from us, and make us rich out of poverty.
- Oh God, grant me the virtue of the Night of Power, and facilitate my affairs in it from hardship to ease, and accept my excuses and relieve me of sin and guilt.
- Then O compassionate of your righteous servants, my God, the questioners stood at your door, and the poor took refuge beside you.
- Likewise, God, the knowledge, livelihood, wage and wellness I have divided this night, so make us more fortunate and share of it.
Supplications suitable for the night of fate
- O Lord, grant my mother and father unending joy and happiness that make them forget the worries and problems of this world.
- And bless them with health in the body, comfort in the heart and clarity of mind, God forgive me, my parents, and those who are good to me.
- Also, God make every difficulty for us easy and show us what pleases us and satisfies you in our lives.
- Oh God, make us benefit by reciting your book, and when it is concluded among the winners, we ask you, God, by every name that you have named yourself.
- Also, or you revealed it in your book, or you taught it to someone of your creation, or I excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen.
- To make the Holy Quran the spring of our hearts, the light of our eyes, the healing of our hearts, the clearing of our sorrows, the departure of our worries and our troubles, and our guide to you and to your paradise are the gardens of bliss, with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- O God, we dwell in paradise next to your honorable prophet, O Lord, I entrusted you with my prayers, so preach them to me without my strength or power.
And do not hesitate to read our article on: Supplication for the night prayers in the last ten days of Ramadan
We have shown you in this article to pray for the last ten days of Ramadan and pray for the Night of Power so that Muslims seize the opportunity to worship God Almighty and resort to Him and evaluate these blessed days, specifically that great night in which the Noble Qur’an was revealed.